Sunday, March 2, 2008

Update!



Ive had a few people tell me I dont update fast enough! This blogging has become a lot of preasure! Well Our new adventures are swim lessons for Alli and lots of working out for JoAnne. I have not worked out for awhile so we joined a gym that is awesome. The indoor pool is perfect for Alli! Most of it is one to two feet deep so she enjoys running around. The first couple of times I took Alli to the play area so I could work out she did not last very long. At all!!!! The first time was 11 min. The next thirty. Then it has been hit and miss from there. Needless to say as soon as I drop her off I get on a machine and go as fast a I can. I probably look like a maniac, but I never know how much time I have.
James work is going good but even though we are here we still dont see him much except at night. Sometimes Alli is already in bed. It beats not seeing him for weeks though.
Last night we went to the pool and snuck in some friends. We had alot of fun and then went to their house for movie. They have two cute girls that Alli adores! It is fun to see our babies have friends.
Other than that Texas is great! Never thought I would say that but it is! The weather is insane. one minute it is sunny and Eighty the next snowing! Yes, Im serious!

Love all of you and Ill try and do better!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the blog! it great getting to know you more. hope to get to know you even more! have a great week.

amber said...

joAnne you make my blog sound way cooler than it is, gosh, a secret blog huh! Alli looks as cute as ever, don't worry she'll get used to the gym, it took my kids a while too.