Monday, February 18, 2008

Our little apartment in Southlake Texas






This is our apartment in South lake Texas. South lake is right outside of Dallas. James works here quite a bit so the company is paying for an apartment when we are here. We still have our home in Phoenix but needed a place to stay instead of a hotel. Alli has been a huge trooper and is always happy. The people here are so so nice. It is almost freaky how nice. All of the apartment furnishings were donated by the great people here. We have not had to buy a thing! It is not exactly what I would pick but I am very grateful to not have to pay to furnish two homes. We will probably be in Texas for three weeks out of month for about a year. We went to our new ward yesterday and again EVERYONE was soooo nice. I told my mom Im going to have to take it up a few notches..hehe

4 comments:

camery said...

Wow! I had no idea...Texas? That's crazy! It sounds like you have found a great place to live with good people around you. What an adventure, Good luck!
Alli is a doll. I can't believe she's one, and walking!
Camery

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Ohhh la la...I want those chairs!!!! Way cute!

Bethany said...

I'm glad that everyone in TX is so nice. That definitely makes things a lot easier. So, are you going to be there 3 weeks out of every month this year? That's a lot of time in TX! Was that big TV donated too? I'm glad to see that you were at least watching Napolean Dynamite on it:)

Korbi said...

u live in Texas????????????????????