Friday, February 8, 2008

Vegas again! The cutest park!!








This park was so cute. It had a stage that Alli couldn't get enough of, a bunch of slides, an Alice in Wonderland grass maze, and water features. It was to cold for that but still awesome. The outdoor mall that this was at also has my new favorite store. It is called H&M. Kellie and Bart took us there and the next day when James was at work I went again! The night some of these were taken we went to dinner with my cousin Bart, his wife Kellie and their two boys, Jackson and Carter. Kellie and I went shopping. They are such fun people. And for the record everyone, Kellie is as funny as Bart if not more. Hehe And yes I know one of these is sideways! I still don't know how to fix it! So just bend your head!

7 comments:

Webster Family said...

My girls have that same navy outfit with the leggings that Alli has on in those pics but I haven't found any shoes to go, any suggestions? Alli looks cute in those hats!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

How fun...I love Vegas but just haven't been in awhile. Cute family pics and glad you enjoyed yourself. LIttle Alli looks adorable. Ummm...and let me help you with the photos. Call me when you are in front of the computer so I can assist you! LOVES!!!

Laura Lei said...

I didn't know that Vegas had an H&M. That's worth a trip all on it's own. Alli looks adorable. I am trying to remember the name of the boutique where Alli got her hat. I think I need to do some shopping.

Bart and Kellie said...

Ha! Thanks for the plug! You're hilarious. Where are the pictures of Alli's birthday party?!?! Come on - we want to see! (And by the way, why am I not on your list of blogs? You'll come visit, but we're not good enough for your blog list?)

Korbi said...

I "tagged" you. Check out my blog. Cute park, and cute girl at the park! :)

Unknown said...

I love the hat!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day Mama! Miss you!!!