Parker and Camery came to visit with their cutie patootie. The last time we saw her she was two or three months old. Now she is almost eight? I think. She and Alli played and miss Nattie can do a mean army crawl. Its pretty funny!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Monday, April 21, 2008
Alli and I I here in Washington and here are some updates:
1.Mom is doing really well after lapband surgery and has lost 10 pounds already!!
2. Alli has played everyday with her cousins shaelie and Carson and the other night with Mandys kids.
3.I have gotten to hang out with Steph, who I adore, but also Mandy who has been in town for the same week. We, growing up, use to play all the time. They only lived two miles from us. Mandy use to scare Steph and I so bad by playing horrible pranks on us. Looking back its funny but at time we were terrified!!
4. Alli loves to go farming with Grandpa Piper and ride around in his truck.
5.Nana gave Alli a ton of new clothes. I mean a ton! Awesome!!!!
6. Alli and I helped Nana plant her infamous flower pots. Alli took all the name tags out of the containers so who knows what they will look like when they bloom..??
7. We got to see Camery, Parker and nattie. nattie is so cute, getting so big, and has a kung fu grip. Oh! and she will be walking so early.....
These are just a few fun things. We have been around the house a lot to take care of our shrinking nana so stay tuned for more fun.....
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
1. Going to Washington for a week
2. Going to Austin this weekend
3. Piper Family reunion the middle of June
4. Finnegan wedding the end of June in Utah
5. Drive from Phoenix to Dallas for 4th of July week with kids.
6. Going to Sea World San Antonio with the Reeds and Dupre families.
7. The list gets more exciting for moment to moment, Ill keep you all posted.............................