Monday, April 21, 2008

Washington

Alli and I I here in Washington and here are some updates:
1.Mom is doing really well after lapband surgery and has lost 10 pounds already!!
2. Alli has played everyday with her cousins shaelie and Carson and the other night with Mandys kids.
3.I have gotten to hang out with Steph, who I adore, but also Mandy who has been in town for the same week. We, growing up, use to play all the time. They only lived two miles from us. Mandy use to scare Steph and I so bad by playing horrible pranks on us. Looking back its funny but at time we were terrified!!
4. Alli loves to go farming with Grandpa Piper and ride around in his truck.
5.Nana gave Alli a ton of new clothes. I mean a ton! Awesome!!!!
6. Alli and I helped Nana plant her infamous flower pots. Alli took all the name tags out of the containers so who knows what they will look like when they bloom..??
7. We got to see Camery, Parker and nattie. nattie is so cute, getting so big, and has a kung fu grip. Oh! and she will be walking so early.....

These are just a few fun things. We have been around the house a lot to take care of our shrinking nana so stay tuned for more fun.....

No comments: