Thursday, March 13, 2008

For all those that hate laundry!




GO KISS YOUR WASHER AND DRYER! Seriously! When in Texas Alli and I have been taking our laundry to this fine place. I never knew how much I love my washer and dryer in Phoenix. I miss them. I try to pretend like Im in a movie or in New York to try and make it a little more glam..... It works for a second until no celebrities come in or the coin machine doesn't work and every other store for a block has a sign that says " We do NOT have quarters for the laundromat!" This is when reality hits and Alli and I have to go five miles to a bank to get a roll of quarters.
As you can see my little princess wants out of here too.

4 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

How sad is that face! I feel for you. I am an avid laundry hater, but I think I would just start burning the dirty clothes if I had to take them to the laundromat with two little boys now. (we had to go to a laundromat when Bart and I were first married and living in Alaska, and a homeless man told me I was folding towels wrong, and taught me how they fold them in the department stores, he was right, it really does take up less space!) I'm sorry you have to suffer through that... but I do love the dress in the funny picture - was that from having no clothes clean, from not wanting to go back to the laundromat!?!? ha!

Alyssa said...

Loved having you over today! The girls played so well together and were just too cute. See you soon.

Alyssa

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Awww...she looks so cute when she cries!!!

Bethany said...

Oh, JoAnne! I really do feel for you. I can't believe that laundry place doesn't have a change machine. What kind of an operation is that?! Anyway, I'm glad you both survived it. We're counting down the days til you get here :)