Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random update of last two weeks.

I hope I didnt break santa's leg. This is the only way Alli would go near him. I only have two more weeks til D day. Im very excited to be done and have my two girls.

Im craving Jamba so that has become a treat for both Alli and I.
The cup is almost as big as her!
My awesome friend Kate who put on an amazing shower for me. I got great gifts and ate good food with fun friends!
Thanks Kate! You are a great friend.

Alli adores her Katie. Kate has been helping me a lot with her while Im on the final two weeks til Nora! They dance, sing and chase each other. Whenever I say "Kate" she wigs and starts saying "Play" Play" Play".

4 comments:

amber said...

JoAnne we need pictures of you without Ali in front of your stomach! sneaky, you didn't look pregnant at all in that picture.

Julie said...

Yeah, a new post! It's great seeing new pictures of you all. Alli is getting to be so big! Can't wait to see Nora! Post more often!

Mandy Rasmussen said...

My thoughts are with you as you welcome your new little girl Nora into your family! I can't wait to see you again-and of course meet Nora! Miss ya!!
Love ya,
Mandy

Kateastrophe said...

Yes the picture of my butt is especially awesome. hahah. I love that girl. And you. And Nora, already. hahah