Sunday, January 4, 2009

Life is good!

My beautiful Nora louise Finnegan has arrived. She was born on New years eve at 7:33 pm. James and I couldnt be happier. And Alli surprising loves her to pieces.
Alli with her favorite dog.

Our garage and play room. Alli and her daddy play foos ball and it is so cute!
Miss Nora. She looks like Alli but has my eyes. Yea!
Beautiful Nora. She is such a sweet calm baby; Alli was a wild woman from the start. It is so neat that babies are all different.
At the hospital with Alli after Nora came to our family. We are trying to involve her a lot so she knows she is still so special.

First bath! It looks like the nurse is choking her.

Going in for the birth.


Alli and I at church in her pretty dress that she hates! I love it so I wrestled her in it.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! She adorable!

Korbi said...

you are the cutest prego lady ever! Did I just say lady? I meant girl... :) Congrats, she is soooo adorable! Isn't it weird how after you have another baby your don't have to split your love, it just grows???? weird huh? Congrats again. :)

Kateastrophe said...

Awww so sweet! I'm sending over the pictures I took yesterday for you too.

I love your little family and am so glad everything went well with getting Nora here! Best birthday present ever!!

Mandy Rasmussen said...

She is sooo cute! Can't wait to see her in person! You look happy and healthy! Saw your mom and dad during Christmas -had dinner with us at my parents house. I am so happy for you!
Love ya!!
Mandy

Julie said...

Darling! I love all the pictures. Keep them coming! Babies change so fast!! Tell Spencer congratulations too!

Laura Lei said...

Congrats!!! She's beautiful. I love that name too.

And by the way, I just got a flashback of our baptism in Ephrata. I remember I was so excited to get baptized on the same day with you. Man, that was a long time ago.

Bethany said...

She is just beautiful...and so are you! Seriously, who looks that good right after giving birth? You look all fresh and put together. I'm glad that she's a good baby. It seems like the second one is always so much calmer than the first. Congratulations, I can't wait to meet her in person some day. :)

Webster Family said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations.

Brandon and Melissa Brawley said...

JOANNE!!! You had your beautiful baby Nora!!! No wonder you haven't called me back yet...totally kidding I am so happy for you and know how tiring it is in the beginning especially! I hope you are feeling okay and I would love to hear from you! I want to know about how the birth went for you if you don't care :) I will try calling again if I don't hear from you soon :) Love ya!

amyjohnson said...

Congratulations Joanne! She is beautiful!!