Saturday, November 22, 2008

little update

Alli's newest funnies:

"holy cow"
"I dont know"

She loves playing with cousin pipey and her sister lexi. they are both twelve but she wants to hang in that crowd. You two better be good examples to my two year old. hold to the rod girls!!!!


Different note, thanks to all the amazing help from the relief society. once nora is born i need to step up my game and give back. We are truly blessed to have women that are willing to help our families!

For anyone that did not get an invite to my shower you are invited. my list of addresses was lost and i know it is an odd time in the season but i'm grateful to those who can make it. hope to see your faces!

Here is the invite for those of you who didn't get it! Kate's address is blurred out so leave a comment if you need the address and directions and we'll get it to you!


4 comments:

Brandon and Melissa Brawley said...

How fun I love baby showers :) I am actually going to be in Tuba City at my parents house until the 30th. I can't wait for you to meet little Brayden he is such a sweet baby! I hope you are keeping yourself off your feet and have a good last little while before your baby comes :) I am so excited for you! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

Mom said you have been sick so I hope you are on the mend. I hope your baby shower was fun. I don't think Nora will need a Norwegian sweater so I'll have to think of something else for her. Good luck!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

I hope you had a wonderful baby shower. Post pics Please?!?!

Joe and Dawn said...

Hey JoAnn! How are you feeling? Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, we were in UT:) BTW, it's Christmas card time so I need your mailing address.
dawnhansenx3@gmail.com.
:)