Thursday, September 18, 2008

Check Me Out!

I just updated my blog with a new look and now I've decided to go private, so I need everyone's email addresses so I can make sure all of you can still check in. Please leave me a comment with your email address so I can collect all of them and add you to the blog!

Also, I just started making and selling custom crocheted baby blankets and dresses. I'm setting up a blog to post my work and will be updating it soon! Come on over and check it out! Mini Finny Designs.

Be patient with me and my new domestimications!

I'm feeling good, Alli is good and quickly approaching the "terrible twos" but I guess I can't complain because she's been an absolute angel to this point! I hope new little Nora (oh yeah, now I can tell you it's a girl! James now knows) doesn't send Alli over the edge! (Or me!)

15 comments:

Kari said...

I LOVE the name Nora. Totally original. Anyway my email is karcar98@gmail.com. So when is Nora due?

Bart and Kellie said...

How cute! I knew it wouldn't last with James not knowing! Ha! Add us... kellieanneyeates@gmail.com glad you're feeling good, we've got about 12 days until we find out if its a boy or girl. Then we'll see how crazy life might be getting!

Unknown said...

keep me updated! congrads on the girl! tinkerbell76266@yahoo.com

Audra said...

I would love to still keep in touch via blogland. Here is my address: audranut@gmail.com

Alyssa said...

Congrats on the girl! I'm having another girl too! :)

Here's my email address: alyssa.olsen@gmail.com. I love checking out your blog!

Webster Family said...

Cute new blog! I would love to be added to your friend list...
wcwebsters@msn.com
Glad you are feeling good. Another girl huh? It really is twice the fun with 2, but twice the attitude, too:)
Candace

Carl & Mickie Yeates said...

Please add me to the list. We know the blankets are great and congratulation on the new baby girl. Our email is yeates@gemsi.com.

Laura Lei said...

Girls are so much fun and Nora is adorable. My address is laulei1@hotmail.com.

BTW...We missed you at the reunion. I couldn't believe how small our reunion was...actually I can believe it. But, it was still fun.

Korbi said...

sarakb8@hotmail.com

Dirk and Marissa Black said...

Congrats on the new baby girl! My email is dirkblack@gmail.com.

jenicaheslop said...

congrats! jenicaheslop@gmail.com

Mandy Rasmussen said...

Hey sweetie! I miss you! Another girl will be so fun. I finally updated my blog :) Add me!!
tm_rasmussen@msn.com Love Ya!!

dmohland said...

Miss Jo Anne!! It's Dusti....Alicia gave me the link to your blog. I don't have one, but I'm hung up on the Myspace nightmare. Email me missy!! dmohland@hotmail.com

dmohland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Love the name:) phrogersfamily@gmail.com