Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Im 29 yrs old! Yikes!!


Our resort in Sedona!
Alli and I out for a night swim. And lets all keep in mind Im seven months preg not fat!

About to take the plunge!!!

Our view from our room! So pretty!!!


So im 29 and wondering where its gone. Im about to have two kids and still feel 20-25 ish! Do I have to act grown up or can I stay silly and wild? Ive tried both but somehow babies make you grow up, start going to bed earlier and im worried about nap time and how many fruits and veggies Alli has eaten instead of where my next wild fun adventure may be. Hmmm, I guess Ill grow up like everybody else but I cant guarentee Ill act my age, its just not in me!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday! it looked like you had a great birthday!

Kateastrophe said...

Let's not act our ages together, ok?!?!

Happy Birthday!!!

Kateastrophe said...

oh yeah my email is kate.cotter@gmail.com (I just realized these are my first two comments. I totally suck!!)

Have fun on your trip! Matt and I are going to miss you guys!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun trip. Nice baby boobs in that suit! Wish I was 29 with that bod. I have the 39 year old version which isn't as fun!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun trip. Nice baby boobs in that suit! Wish I was 29 with that bod. I have the 39 year old version which isn't as fun!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday mama! You look great and having two kids is gonna be so much fun for you:)

Webster Family said...

isn't it so strange to be almost 30years old? weren't we just 16 like 3 years ago? time flies and even though our bodies look a little different(especially after children) don't you still feel like a teenager sometimes?
Happy birthday!

Brandon and Melissa Brawley said...

WOW JOANNE YOU LOOK AAAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!! I know you are smiling right now and you should be because you look great! :) Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 29 years old....ya you are getting old JUST KIDDING I am just young :) Hope you are feeling as good as you look and I can't wait until I am done with work so I can come over and hang out with you!!!! It won't be long :)