Sunday, August 31, 2008

Update on our doings







We have been really busy the last two weeks since we have been home. We have not done anything to exciting just normal things like play play play and going with Jen to get hair cuts for the boys and Alli. It is so nice to have space to play and get back on a normal schedule.
Im feeling good these days. Im 22 weeks now and not to big but I know from last time that the last couple months can pack it on. Alli is aware that there is a baby but if you ask her if its a "sister" she says "ya" and if you ask her if its a "brother" she says "ya" so Im a little unaware of how much she really knows or understands.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like the haircut was not too tramatic! The twins look so grown up! Wish I was there to do fun things with everyone.

Julie said...

Just click on the "cutest blog on the block" when my blog comes up and you can download the cute backgrounds! It was easy even for computer challenged me. I keep checking for a new post EVERY DAY! Help me out!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

She is such a cutie. Glad your feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy:)

Little Miss Tish said...

Hi, my email is lmtjewelry@gmail.com so add me to your "private list" :) So its a girl! Congratulations! Glad you are feeling well.
How do you do all that cool stuff on your blog? And your mini finny blog too? It looks great...wish I was able to figure that stuff out. Anyway, good luck with everything. Keep in touch. ~Tennille