Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun project day and fun with cousins

Santa asked me to repaint this kitchen that Alli adores!
Alli picked this outfit herself and who am i to tell her no on this one? wow! nice socks Alli!
Shaelie and Alli on the tramp. They love it, and each other most of the time........

What the kitchen looked like pre paint. It was ugly!!!

Little smooch to my favorit gal!!
Alli wanted to help but ended up with quite a bit on herself. Cant stop a natural artist i guess.
Ta Da!!!

6 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Very cute. You wanna come to my house and paint? I have a few projects that I have been putting on the back burner that could really use some attention:)

Kateastrophe said...

Oh my word I totally miss you two!! Looks like you're having SO much fun!

Julie said...

LOVE the finished project! Did you guys find that at a garage sale? It's perfect for little ones at grandma's house! My next blog will be a project one as well. I've been busy painting too. Isn't black a great color. I don't look as adorable as Alli with paint all over me. I always forget the "before" picture. Good job remembering.

Brandon and Melissa Brawley said...

You really got that tea set dresser thing and stove to look great!! Leave it to you to do that :) It was so great to see you the other day and Allie :) You are such a good mom and I can't wait to see what your little baby girl is going to look like when she comes :) Hope you feel great and I will give you any updates :)

Matt and Melissa said...

Wow! Alli is so cute, and getting so big! You should post more. Miss you guys.

Tara said...

Great job on the kitchen, Santa will be very happy. Alli is so cute! Miss seeing you guys more.