Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pneumonia in da house!

This is my "nory" after her oxygen was taken off. Even though she had her lungs deep suctioned every couple hours, had an IV in her hand and nurses poking at her every two seconds she still wanted to smile! She is such a joy to have! i love my Nora! Thank you to all that prayed for her while she was in the hospital this last weekend!
All the stuff.
Alli also had pneumonia but found a good way to cure herself. Also, Alli is in a no clothes stage and I dont care as long as we are at home. While Alli was sick she lost two pounds and as you can see needs to eat more ice cream.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm with Alli, ice cream cures all ailments!

Kateastrophe said...

I love Alli trying to eat ice cream with that clownishly large spoon. Hahaha.

I'll send you the pictures I took with my phone of sweet No-no with all her tubes and stuff. So sad! I'm so happy she's home and feeling better!