Thursday, January 24, 2008

Crazy two weeks

I dont have the pictures from this last two weeks. However, stay tuned because they are a plenty.
James, Alli, and I have been on the constant move since the New Year. James grandmother passed away in Anaconda Montana. We flew there where we were met by most of his family. It was a beautiful service. James sister and her kids were there so we ended up staying for a whole week and playing with them.
From Montana James headed to Dallas for work and Alli and I went to Nana and Grampys for so r&r. Lots happened in Moses Lake! Nana fell on the ice and was taken to the hospital. Luckily no stitches were needed! The next day half of Nanas tooth came off and my dad ran into a metal catwalk with his face and was all bloody!!! They were not doing so well. And on top of all this I had to sleep sitting up with Alli because she was sick!!! Her being sick is not something Im use to, she has been soooo health thus far! Thank goodness!
From there we flew home to Phoenix with my parents to help Jen, Larry and family move into their new beautiful home! It has taken three years to finish and they are soo excited to move. Their other home got to small real fast as soon as the twins were born.
As for Alli and I today we are hanging out in our own home with our own toys and own beds. We have been away for over two weeks and I just want to chill. Alli is still in her diaper and I in my pjs. There is nothing like your own home and own stuff. Being away makes me very grateful.
Next up on our list is miss Alli Grace b-day!!!!! She got so many toys for Christmas that Im not sure what to get her. Im sure Ill find something! Stay tuned for pics of cake all over her!!!!

2 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

It was so nice to chat today although it was super short. I didn't know you were in Montana!! We were there last week also! I am so glad that you have gotten to spend time with your family and I am sure Jen really appreciates all your help with their move. I bet they are so excited and I can just imagine how gorgous their home is. You give little Alli a smooch for me! Miss ya!!!

Korbi said...

glad to hear that you made it back! We miss ya! It's always good to see you and Alli.