Sunday, December 16, 2007

Reasons to visit Vegas

1. Phantom of the Opera
2.Great people watching
3.Water ballet at Bellagio and amazing Christmas wonderland inside.
4.The Cowboy Christmas convention. Bart and Kelly invited us. My biggest wish for this was an Elephant ear; They did not have them. However, James and I registered to win a horse carrier!!! We could sure use one!!
5.Bart and Kelly live there! They are sooo fun.
6.You dont have to pay anything to see a great show from Jackson using Kelly's furniture as a prop. The finale is the falling of the angel from the top of the tree!! Its awesome!!
7.Bart and Kelly will take you to a mall that doesnt have any water, bathrooms or food!!
8.On every corner they hand out free trading cards.
9.Vegas makes you grateful for your normal life!
10.Shopping! They have great stores!

3 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Very cute Jo!!! I am so glad to see the creative side of you coming out. This is such a great way to keep up with each others families. You guys are a BEAUTIFUL family. I just love little Alli. Wish we could see you guys more often. Love and miss you. Give Alli kisses for us!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AlliFinn said...

Merry Christmas!! It doesnt hold a candle to yours but im a work in progress! See you next year!! Love always!
The Finnegans

Bart and Kellie said...

Hi! So total disaster that I am - I lost the paper I wrote all your info down on... which means I have your Christmas card sitting here with no address - (which by the way its not that much later than the rest, they all went out yesterday!) We had so much fun having you guys here! Drop me a note with your phone/address/email so I can put it in my blackberry (otherwise I'll lose it again)... Come visit again!